Today we reviewed everyones blogs and I was most impressed by how quickly you are all becoming probloggers. Keep at it, with at least 2 entries per week and you will see how easy it all is at the end.
The aim of your blogs is to document the progression of your main folio and the research that you do around it. Try to link as much as possible and keep uploading images of work in progress. Be a good colleague and look & comment on other blogs - I am hoping good discussion threads will develop.
As for this blog, I will keep here comments for the whole class, copies of the research tasks and whatever useful suggestions I can make to everyone. I might even put up the odd picture too.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please add some of your work Silvia. I would love to see some!! :)
Post a Comment