Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Deadlines soon!

Hi everyone

Unfortunately I will not be able to see you this week, as I am home trying to be a patient mother to a whiny, fluey, snotty child.  Sometimes talking about research papers does seem to be a better option.

Anyway, as you all know, the deadline for the industry report is coming at us like a fast train. You should be updating your blogs and ensuring ALL the outlined tasks are there - I checked this week and most of you have not done the blogrolls which will be crucial for your bibliography. The idea of this is to have a central place with all your links.

And, I am sure you do not need reminding that the report is part of your final assessment - and you have to hand in the FINAL version, NOT a draft. Please ensure you use the high tech tools available, such as spell check. If you are in doubt of your writing skills, get help in the library or get one of your peers to read a draft.  You need to pretend that I am your client and you are going to present the most polished and professional looking paper that you can write.
Email me if you have any questions.

If you have been diligently working, apologies for sounding narky about all this!



1 comment:

Cate McDonald said...

Hi Silvia, not sure what I am doing wrong - I am having trouble listing under the 'gadgets' I will need you to show me how to do this next week.
Ta
Cate