Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Most blogs have good updates
Hello again everyone. I just checked blogs and found that indeed most of you have your reference lists up and running and good posts on the exhibitions viewed last week. So, I take back the previous posting - it should read most of you have done the tasks. Obviously I should be checking at midnight on a Monday rather than days before the deadline!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey silvia,
I cant find out how to send you a personal message so im just going to do it through here.
I have decided to head down the fashion route more than the portraiture, but its not really about the clothes in the shot so that's why i threw in the word portraiture for this series. But i like the idea of the boundaries.
holla,
Nick
Come on silvia, update your blog!! :D
Post a Comment